Last week’s Wedding Inspiration Wednesday post was so much fun and got great feedback! Amanda over at Ruffled Blog saw my post and told me she’d been collecting birdcage photos all the while for a similar post. Check out her post on bird cage wedding décor – so many gorgeous finds!
I had a lot of fun putting together today’s inspiration post, too. I don’t know why the thought occurred to me, but I quickly decided that my second inspiration post had to be all about a Spanish fiesta! Maybe it’s because I’m such a big fan of bright, bold colors – or maybe it’s just my Latin heritage (25%!) trying to be heard. Either way, I am loving all of the fiesta-inspired wedding finds that are out there. What a great way to infuse color and personality into a wedding. The only thing missing is a piñata!
1. Papelitos Picados Banners by Aymujer on Etsy
2. Single stem flowers in old glass bottles via Country Living
3. Fiesta Petal Holders by Francis-Dee Bespoke Wedding Stationery
4. Tissue-wrapped cactus ‘Besos’ favors via Better Homes and Gardens
5. Fiesta Inspired Hand Built Porcelain Tray Duo by Clayswan on Etsy
6. Talavera Mexican Tile Pressed Wedding Invitation by Letterpress Light on Etsy
7. Mexican Wedding Cookies via Epicurean Escapism